Workshop on Applications and Technologies in Big Data (ATBD 2018)
to be held in conjunction with
The 2nd EAI International Conference on Smart Grid Assisted Internet of Things (SGIoT)
When: 11-13 July 2018
- Where: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Submission Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Notification Due: May 15, 2018
- Final Version Due: June 1, 2018
The workshop on ATBD 2018 will focus on all aspects on techniques and applications in Big Data research. In the era of big data, we are facing new challenges for gaining meaningful insights from different data sources. Huge amount of data from too many sources indeed make the task of data analytics very cumbersome. Hence, it is imperative to design effective algorithms and develop efficient frameworks for data analytics in any application domain. The purpose of ATBD is to provide a forum for presentation and discussion of innovative ideas, research results, applications and experience from around the world as well as highlight activities in the related areas. Original papers on all aspects of Big Data are solicited for submission to ATBD 2018. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
Original papers on all aspects of Big Data are solicited for submission to ATBD 2018.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Big Data Models and Algorithms
- Big Data Architectures
- Big Data Management
- Big Data Security and Privacy
- Big Data Search, Mining, and Visualization
- Big Data Applications
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
Papers should be submitted through the conference website and select ATBD 2018. Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy‘ system at Confy, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see Author’s kit section).
- Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 4 pages in length.
- Poster papers should be minimum 2 pages and maximum 4 pages in length
Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
Dr. Mohiuddin Ahmed, Canberra Institute of Technology, Australia.
Prof. Jiankun Hu, UNSW, Australia.
Dr. Rafiqul Islam, Charles Sturt University, Australia.
Dr. Zubair Shah, Macquarie University, Australia
Dr. Rasib Khan, Northern Kentucky University, USA
Dr. Adnan Anwar, Flow Power, Australia
Dr. Sabbir Hasan, Orange Labs, France
Mr. Kamal Hossain, Air Asia, Malaysia
Dr. Morshed Chowdhury, Deakin University, Australia
Dr. Zahid Islam, Charles Sturt University, Australia.
Dr. Syed S Islam, Edith Cowan University, Australia.
Dr. Abu Barkat, Canberra Institute of Technology, Australia
Dr. Sanjoy Paul, University Technology Sydney, Australia.
Dr. Hien Nguyen, La Trobe University, Australia
Dr. Tanu Malik, DePaul University, USA
Dr. Zhiyuan Tan, Edinburgh Napier University, UK